Are you looking for death quotes for father? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you will find miss you dad quotes from daughter & son.
A father is the backbone of a family. He impacts our lives in so many ways. The Father holds a special place in our hearts. For many, Dad represents a superhero and role model.
When he leaves for heaven, we feel empty. And we really miss him. Here we are sharing a few quotes about the missing father after death. You can express your feelings through these quotes.
Death Quotes for Father | Death Quotes for Dad
Take a look at the death quotes for father/dad below. And select an appropriate quote for a tribute to your dad. You can check out our other post on Islamic death quotes.
1. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
2. You will always be in my heart… because in there you’re still alive.
3. Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
4. Sometimes… I just can’t believe your’e gone. You should be here dad.
5. I can no longer see you with my eyes or touch you with hands, but I will feel you in my heart.
Loss of a Father Quotes
6. I was never ready for you to leave Daddy.
7. The loss of my father was the most painful event in my life. I can’t forget the pain.
8. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
9. Your death shattered my world completely. Nothing looks right, and nothing feels right.
10. A golden heart stopped beating, it broke my heart to see you go.
Rip Quotes for Daddy
11. Yes, life does go on but it is never the same. Rip daddy.
12. I wish RIP means return if possible. Miss you Dad.
13. My lovely dad, I still try to find you. I don’t know where you are. Rest in peace dad.
Death Message for Father
14. I’ll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven.
15. You were too great to ever be forgotten, dad.
16. Thank you for all you did for us dad. I feel so lucky to have had a father like you.. I really miss you.
17. I wish I could prove to the whole world how much you meant to me.
Missing Father Quotes | Missing Dad Quotes
Are you missing your dad? Here are some missing father quotes. Use them to remember how special your dad was and how much you miss him.
18. I wish I could hug my dad one more time. I Miss you dad.
19. My father taught me everything except how to live without him.
20. I miss my dad’s loving smile everyday.
21. You’re the greatest gift that God gave me but recalled it back to heaven.
22. If you get a chance to look down on me. I hope you know that I’m missing you Dad.
Missing Father After Death Quotes
23. My mind known you died. Yet I sit here day after day waiting for you to comeback.
24. I talk to you all the time, Dad. I hope you hear me.
25. I couldn’t have loved anyone more than I loved you dad. I will miss you forever.
26. Make sure you tell your dad you love him. You will not always have that chance. I miss him everyday.
I Miss My Father Quotes
27. My dear dad, you are my star. I love you and miss you always.
28. No one can guide me the day you did. Thanks, Dad. I miss you dad.
29. Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats. Which mean I am thinking of you all the time.
30. Dear Dad, I just wanted die for a while to be able to go heaven and hug you.
31. “If I had a single flower
for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
I Miss You Dad Quotes
If you want to upload a “miss you dad” status on social media, the I miss you dad quotes below will come in handy.
32. Wish you were here Dad. I miss you. I need you.
33. Hey Dad. It’s me Dad. Just wanted to tell you that i miss you bad.
34. I am very much lonely without you. I miss you very much, dad.
35. Dad, you used to tell me that boys never cry. I don’t cry in front of people. But when I am alone, I can’t stop myself. I miss you Dad.
36. I know we all will die one day. But I never thought you would go like this. I still miss you dad.
Miss you Dad Status
37. I wish I could have spent more time with you. I feel so alone without you. Miss you so much, dad.
38. You are the only person that made me feel better when I was down. Miss you so much, dad.
39. I should have hugged you tighter and longer the last time I saw you.
Miss You Abbu Quotes
40. Abbu, I miss you every day. I will love you forever!
41. Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they didn’t meet my Abbu. I miss him everyday.
42. I miss my abbu a lot. I miss his advice and I miss his voice and I miss his hugs.
43. Baap ke zinda rehne tak har beti shehzadi hai. Miss you abbu.
44. Baap ka saya ek beti ke liye sabse badi himmat hoti hai. I miss you Abbu.
Remembering dad quotes
45. My dear dad, the day I lost you, I lost everything in my life. I am still messed up without you.
46. My dad was a great storyteller and always had time for one more. I miss him so much.
47. I remember my dad’s kisses and hugs more than anything else. I really miss them.
48. Thanks Dad, for all those extraordinary lessons you taught me – without even trying.
Miss You Papa Quotes
49. I love you with all my heart, Papa, and I always will!
50. I still get a lot of hugs, but none of them as warm as yours. I Miss you papa.
51. I wish heaven had visiting hours, so I could meet you.
52. Even if I grow up, I will always be my daddy’s little princess. I miss you, papa.
Miss You Dad Quotes
53. Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.
54. Nothing feels the same without you, dad. I miss you so much.
55. It has been so many years and you never used to let me cry and now you left me in all tears. Miss you Dad.
56. On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you dad.
Missing Dad Quotes from Daughter
57. Daddy, your little girl has grown up now. But you are not here to see her. I miss you very much, daddy.
58. I hope my prayers will reach to God and convince him to give you a wonderful place in heaven.
59. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
60. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in your daughter’s heart. I love you, daddy.
61. To me, the name of my father is another name for love, strength, and happiness. Dear dad, your daughter misses you so much!
Miss You Dad from Daughter
62. Oh God! Please hold my Dad in your loving arms and let him rest in peace in your beautiful heaven.
63. No Matter how old a girl gets. she never stops needing her Dad.
64. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
Missing Dad Quotes From Son
65. Your son is working hard to make you proud. I miss you Dad.
66. Hey dad, I just wanted to tell you that I miss you bad. Until we meet again!
67. The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!
68. I am who I am today because of your guidance, your teachings and your love. I miss you more with each day that passes.
69. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless, and helpless. I miss you, dad.
Miss You Dad from Son
70. You were the best father in the world and I’m the worst son. Sorry for taking you for granted all the time also for the fights and arguments.
71. One of my greatest regrets is losing you so early. My children could not have the chance to know their grandfather.
72. Dad, I want to be the good son. And you were my teacher. You left us too early. I am lost and upset very much without you.
These were the death quotes for Father. We hope you enjoyed reading the miss you dad quotes from son and daughter. Stay with QuotesReady to read new quotes and captions.