Are you looking for Hijab Quotes in English for Instagram captions? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you will find short quotes on hijab for hijabi girls.
Muslim women are not forced to wear the hijab. Islam does not compel anyone, but some uninformed people are misled. They think it is a sign of oppression against women. But it’s not true at all.
Hijab Quotes 2022
Take a look at the best hijab quotes of 2022 below. And select appropriate quotes for your social media posts. You can use them as Instagram captions for your Hijab pics.
1. Like Thorns gives protection to flowers, same hijab does.
2. I dress to impress no man, I dress to Impress Ar-Rahman.
3. Be like a diamond precious & rare. Not like a stone found everywhere.
4. I don’t care what other say. I wear hijab for the sake of Allah.
5. Boys with beard and girls with hijab are the best Combination Ever.
6. Hijab, because you are right. Hijab is our right.
7. My body was created to pray not to market car and beers. I love Hijab.
Hijab quotes in English
Hijab quotes in English will motivate you to wear hijab. So read the following quotes and don’t forget to share them with your friends.
8. Hijab forces a man to look at a woman with respect rather than as an object.
9. You may not be a fairytale princess but you are always a princess of Islam.
10. I dress to impress no man, I dress to Impress Ar-Rahman.
11. If a Woman has the right to show of what she has, then she also has the right to cover it up too.
12. Hijab is beautiful, so make it look beautiful, wear it with love, wear it with pride and most of all wear it Right.
13. The sun doesn’t lose its beauty when covered by the clouds. The same way your beauty doesn’t fade when being covered by Hijab.
Quotes on Hijab
Here are few quotes on hijab that you can share on social media. You can support the hijab movement with the following quotes.
14. Your Hijab is a barrier that blocks so many negativity coming your way.
15. Muslim girls have their own crown, it’s called hijab.
16. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
17. Everything precious is covered!!! A woman modestly dressed is like a pearl in it’s shell.
Hijab Quotes for Instagram
Hijab quotes for Instagram are available here. You can use these quotes as captions on Instagram. So people can know you’re a follower of Islam. You can read our other post on Islamic quotes as well.
18. Yes it’s HOT, it’s HARD, It’s Different, But I LOVE wearing it.
19. Protection + Blessing + Modesty = HIJAB
20. Hijab is the blessing of Allah and gift to a woman.
21. You only see what I allow you to see now That’s Freedom.
22. Judge me by what’s in my head not what’s on my head !!!
23. Hijab is the beauty of every Muslim women.
Hijab Girl Quotes for Instagram
24. It’s not just Hijab, it’s our key to Jannah.
25. Hijab makes a girl more graceful.
26. For me, my hijab is my choice, it’s my identity, it makes me feel whole.
Attitude Hijab Girl Quotes
27. Yes, I’m Muslim and hijab is my identity.
28. There is no one on this earth more beautiful than a “Hijab Girl”
29. Modest dress plays a key role in purification of the soul & deep inner contentment.
Captions for Hijab on Instagram
30. Keep your noor just for your Spouse.
31. Keep your beauty in your faith, not your face.
32. Hijab is my Beauty and I wear it to please my Allah.
33. Hijab is my crown.
34. Yes, I am Muslim and Hijab is my Identity.
Read Here; More Hijab Captions for Instagram.
Short Hijab Quotes
Short hijab quotes are best for social media posts. You can even use them as a Facebook and WhatsApp status.
35. Hijab is not Fashion.
36. HIJAB, my right, my choice, my life.
37. Hijab is for the body, Haya is for the Soul.
38. Beauty is like a book it can not be judged by its cover.
39. Hijab is my choice, My freedom.
Quotes about Hijab
40. “How can hijab be oppressive when in most of countries it requires greater courage to wear it than to remove it yet it is worn?” – Mufti Menk.
41. Hijab forces a man to look at a woman with respect rather than as an object.
42. Why Hijab? because Allah created woman right in the shade of Jannah from the ribs of Adam.
43. If a woman has the right to show what she has, then she has the right to cover it up.
44. Don’t sacrifice your beauty just for compliments and a few Instagram likes, because on the day of judgement, nobody will even look at you twice.
Proud to wear Hijab quotes
If you are wearing the hijab, then feel proud that you are following Islam. You can share “proud to wear Hijab” quotes on social media. And this post will definitely help you.
45. Our hijab is our Strength and our obedience to Allah.
46. Hijab is not about oppression but freedom from evil eyes.
47. My hijab is my dignity, my respect, and my honour, and I will never ever trade it for this temporary world.
48. All Praises be to ALLAH who guided me to wear Hijab.
49. Dear Sisters! Cover Yourself . Feel Proud On Your Muslim Identity.
Modesty Hijab Quotes
50. Modesty is beauty.
51. Seek respect, not attention.
52. Modesty is best jewel of a woman.
53. Modesty is a girl’s adornment.
54. Shamelessness has become so normal in today’s society that modesty has become strange.
Islamic Hijab Quotes
55. Every time you wear the hijab, remember you are wearing the ayah of the Quran.
56. Hijab does not covers up a girl weakness, rather it shown her strength.
57. You can be cool and religious at same time.
58. It’s never late to become a better Muslimah.
59. People say, your hijab is going to close a lot of doors in your life. Muslimah say; Yes, especially the doors of hell.
I support Hijab Quotes | I Stand with Hijab Quotes
Raise your voice for hijab by sharing “I support hijab” quotes on social media. When our sisters require assistance, we must stand with Hijab.
60. Hijab is for the body, Haya is for the Soul. I support hijab
61. Hijab is faith, not Fashion. I stand with Hijab.
62. Don’t let society define you. I support Hijab.
63. Hijab, Because you’re worth it. I stand with Hijab.
Hijab Quotes in Quran
64. “Say to the believing men that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste). This is better for them.”(24:30).
65. “Say to the believing women that: they should cast down their glances and guard their private parts (by being chaste)…” (24:31).
66. That they should draw their veils over their bosoms – Quran (24:31)
67. “O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that: they should let down upon themselves their jalabib.” (33:59).
These were the quotes about the hijab in English with images. We hope you liked the above hijab quotes for Instagram captions. Stay with Quotesready. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook. We are also available on Instagram.