Are you looking for the best Islamic quotes in English? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find beautiful short Islamic quotes on life, Allah, marriage, and couples.
Allah tests the faith of believers through hardship. We have to keep our patience and believe in Allah. The below quotes from the Quran will definitely give you strength and relief. Let’s read some heart-touching Islamic quotes.
Best Islamic Quotes in English
Take a look at our collection of the best Islamic quotes in English. May these quotes awaken your mind to follow the path of Allah. You can use these quotes on social media posts or bios.
1. When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us.
2. Allah makes the impossible possible.
3. Trust Allah nothing can go wrong.
4. Dua Heals all negativity, hurt, anger, worries, and depression. pray to Allah Daily.
5. When things are too hard to handle, retreat & count your blessings instead.
6. Worldly life is short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.
7. Oh Allah, Give me the strength to distance myself from that which distances me from you.
8. Pray More, Worry Less.
9. Alhamdulillah! for always giving me what I needed instead of what I wanted.
10. Allah’s plan is better than your dreams.
11. Take everyday as a chance to ‘become a better Muslim’
12. Many Skin colors. One Ummah. No Racism in Islam.
13. Forgive others as quickly as you expect Allah to forgive you.
14. The bigger desire you have for sin the bigger is your imaan if you leave it.
15. Born from different mothers skins of all colors come together as brothers. that’s the beauty of Islam.
16. A busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes a busy life easier.
17. If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery & nudity common in the next generation. – Salahuddin Ayyubi
18. The Dunya is not the resting place, it is the testing place.
19. I don’t know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow. Allah does.
20. Sometimes the blessings are not in what he gives, but in what he takes away!
Short Islamic Quotes
Here are a few short Islamic quotes in English. These quotes will inspire people of any religion. Share these inspiring quotes on social media and motivate others as well.
21. Sometimes, all it takes is just one prayer to change everything.
22. If Jannah is your dream, hold tight to your deen!
23. There are no sad endings for those who trust Allah.
24. When there is no way ALLAH will make a way.
25. When thinking cannot solve problems remember that a Dua can.
26. If Allah is with you, never to worry who is against you.
27. The more you read The Quran the more you’ll fall in love with The Author.
28. The most perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.
29. Never underestimate the power of Dua.
30. Islam is mercy. If you see its opposite, cruelty, Then know that is not Islam.
31. Kindness is a mark of faith. and whoever is not kind has no faith.
32. People of Alhamdulillah don’t have time to complain.
33. Being a Muslim is more than just going to the MASJID. ALLAH wants your Attention, not your Attendance.
34. Why wish upon a STAR? when you can pray to the one who created it.
35. No matter how hurt you are. you will always find comfort with ALLAH.
Heart Touching Islamic Quotes
36. When Love is for the sake of Allah, It never Dies.
37. The heart is like a cup The more you fill it with the love of Allah the bless room there is for love of Dunya.
38. Laugh, Play, and joke with your wife. It’s Sunnah.
39. A man who will lead you to Allah & not to sin is always worth the wait.
40. Know that sometimes heartbreak happens just to push you to Allah.
41. You are not a Loser unless you lose Faith in Allah.
42. Involve Allah in every aspect of your life, and watch how easily problems vanish.
43. One of the greatest blessings a Muslim can receive in the world is a righteous and pious spouse.
44. Be with someone who thanks Allah for you.
45. I want to hold your hand in Jannah (Paradise) and say “finally we’re here”.
46. The greatest act of Love is to bring each other Closer to Allah.
47. The beauty behind loneliness is that you find out that to survive, we don’t need anyone But Allah.
48. Allah puts people in our life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason.
49. Islam brings you from darkness to light.
50. Avoid the spotlights of stardom and seek the Noor of Allah.
51. The Happiest people are those who have found that ‘Allah is enough.
52. Once prayer becomes a habit, success becomes a lifestyle.
53. Settle your Heart with Allah.
54. Dear Allah, If I lose hope today. Please remind me that your plans are better than my dreams.
55. Sometimes, all it takes is just one prayer to change everything.
Friday Islamic Quotes
Friday is the best day of the week for Ummah. Read Friday Islamic quotes here and wish your friends by sharing these quotes. Have a nice read.
56. Jummah Mubarak! Allah is the one who has power overall.
57. Thank you, Allah, for this blessed Friday. Jumma Mubarak.
58. Alhamdulillah for we have reached another blessed jummah.
59. Allah knows what is in your heart before it is in your heart. Happy Jummah.
60. It’s Friday Again! All Praises is due to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala).
61. The best you can give to someone is dua. Jummah Mubarak!
62. The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. Jumaah Mubarak
63. Friday is here, Let’s pray for the world. Ya Allah, Forgive all our sins.
64. Do your best and Allah will do the Rest.. jummah Mubarak..
65. Asslamu Alaikum everyone. have blessed and happy day by the grace of Allah.
66. Don’t forget to remember Muslim ummah in your Dua on the day of Jummah.
67. Remember you are not alone, Allah is with you. Jumma Mubarak.
68. Be sincere! Allah knows what’s in the heart. Jumma Mubarak.
69. Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing. Jummah Mubarak.
70. Hey It’s Friday, Do not Forget to Read Surah-e-Kahf.. – Jummah Mubarak.
Beautiful Islamic Quotes
71. Every test is a blessing, every blessing is a test.
72. Rather than stressing about things we cannot control, pray to the one in control and find relief.
73. And your lord does injustice to no one.
74. Be somebody in the eyes of Allah s.w.t, even if you are nobody in the eyes of people.
75. Allah SWT made you a Muslim because he wants to see you in Jannah, all you’ve to do is prove that you’re worthy of it.
76. No matter how hurt you are, you will always find comfort with Allah s.w.t.
77. Even if your sins are countless, Allah’s mercy is endless. “Indeed, Allah forgives all sins”.
78. Never skip a prayer as there are millions in their graves wishing to come back to life only to prostrate to Allah.
79. Do not grieve, indeed Allah is with us.
80. Guilt is a gift from Allah s.w.t. warning you that what you are doing is violating your soul. – Nouman Ali Khan
81. A man spending on his family is a deed of charity.
82. Kindness is a mark of faith. and whoever is not kind has no faith.
83. He indeed knows what lies inside the hearts.
84. We belong to Allah, and indeed to him we will return.
85. Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the most merciful.
Allah Quotes in English
We’re excited about sharing Allah’s quotes in English here. Allah is the most gracious and merciful. We always complain about our lives; we forget Allah’s blessings. The below quotes will remind you of that.
86. O Allah, Thank you for choosing me to be Muslim.
87. My success can only come from Allah.
88. Allah will help him who moves in the way of Allah.
89. Never ever leave hope from mercy of Allah.
90. Put Allah first and you will never be last.
91. Don’t worry Allah knows what your silent heart wants. Trust Allah.
92. Allah doesn’t burden a soul beyond that it can bear.
93. I decided to trust Allah because he never break his promise.
94. Nothing can change your destiny except dua to Allah.
95. Allah is sufficient for us.
96. Indeed Allah with the patient.
97. Allah knows what is the best for you and when it’s best for you to have it.
98. Put your trust in Allah. And nothing can go wrong.
99. Dis he not realize that Allah is watching.
100. Allah s.w.t. still loves and shows mercy to those who disobey Him. So imagine how much he loves those who obey him.
Islamic Quotes About Life
Allah says every soul has to taste death. Though we are all busy in our life and forget about death. We are presenting Islamic quotes about life that will help you to remember Allah. These quotes will motivate you to pray in a busy life.
101. Another day, another chance to right the wrongs of yesterday. Alhamdulillah.
102. Worldly life is very short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.
103. Life is a journey from Allah to Allah.
104. Don’t just thank Allah when everything’s going right, thank Him even when things are challenging. Say Alhamdulillah.
105. The world is but a moment, so make it a moment of obedience.
106. O Allah, change me until I’m someone you are pleased with.
107. When love of this world enters the heart, the fear of the Hereafter exits from it.
108. All praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection.
109. Worldly life is very short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.
110. Allah can change the most hopeless situation into the best moment in your life.
111. The world is a vehicle for you. If you drive it, it will deliver you to your destination. If it drives you, you will be destroyed.
112. Allah can change the most helpless situation into the best moment in your life.
113. Sell this life for the next and you win both of them. Sell the next life for this and you lose both of them.
114. Allah knows what is best for you and when it’s best for you to have it.
115. The best of deeds is that you leave this life while your tongue is wet with the remembrance of Allah.
Islamic Quotes from Quran
Sometimes a little reminder of our creator can motivate us to find peace and follow the right path. So, here we are presenting the best Islamic quotes from the Quran in English.
116. My success can only come from Allah. – Surah Hud (11:88)
117. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. – Surah Ali ‘Imran (3:54)
118. Do not despair of the mercy of Allah. – Quran 39:53
119. Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. – Surah Baqarah: V 286
120. And he is with you wherever you are. – Quran 57:4
121. So, remember me I will remember you. – Surah Baqarah: Verses 152
122. We will test you in fear, Hunger loss of wealth life & fruit but give glad tiding to patient. – Quran 2:155
123. So, when the Quran is recited, then listen to it and pay attention that you may receive mercy. – Quran 7:204
124. If you are grateful, I will give you more. – Surah Ibrahim: verse 7
125. This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah – Baqarah Ayat 2
126. Do not lose hope, nor be sad. – Qur’an 3:139
127. Allah is with those who have patience.” -Quran 2:153
128. If you are Grateful, I will give u more. – Quran: 14:7
129. And whoever turns away from My remembrance – indeed, he will have a depressed life. – Quran 20:124
130. Whoever fears Allah, Allah will find a way out for him (from every difficulty) and He will provide for him from sources that he could never have imagined. – Quran 65:2-3
131. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon that you may be grateful. – Quran 5:6
132. Allah is with the doers of good. – Quran 29:69
133. And whoever puts all his trust in Allah, then He will be enough for him. – Quran 65:1
134. Allah never changes the condition of people unless they strive to change themselves. – Quran 13:11
135. Indeed, Allah doesn’t fail in his promise. – Quran 3:9
136. Allah is not unaware of what you do. – Quran 2:85
Islamic Quotes for Girls
137. Real beauty is in modesty.
138. In a world full of Kardashians aspire to be like khadija.
139. It’s never too late to become a better Muslimah.
140. Paradise is under your mother’s feet.
141. Even at my worst Allah never left me.
142. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter.
143. Modesty is the best jewel of a woman.
144. “ The Best Of You Are Those Who Are Best To Their Women.” — Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
145. “ Women are like flowers. They should be treated gently, kindly and with affection.” — Hazrat Ali (AS)
146. “ A good man treats women with honour.” — Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ)
147. Ya Allah grant me a heart free of sadness.
Read More: Hijab captions for Instagram
Islamic Quotes for Marriage
Marriage is a gift from Allah. Marriage is a part of Sunnah. We are presenting Islamic quotes for marriage here. Share them with your loved ones.
148. Call your wife with beautiful names “Its Sunnah”.
149. Real Love begins when you decide to make it Halal.
150. A real man will offer you marriage A loser will offer you zina.
151. It is easy to fall in love.. anyone can.. but only the strong will keep it halal.
152. One of the beautiful ways we worship Allah is…..Through Marriage
153. True love doesn’t end at death, if Allah wills it, it’ll Continue in Jannah.
154. I never thought halal love could be so beautiful until i married you.
155. Marry a man who fears Allah so he will treat you right because of his fear of Allah.
156. The most blessed Nikkah (marriage) is the one with least expenses.
157. Marry someone you believe can help you get to jannah no matter what race or tribe they are.
158. Ya Allah grant me someone who will hold my hand to Jannah.
159. Marriage is eternal unity of two souls who had met long before being born into this temporary world!
160. Ya Allah, If I am to fall in love, let me touch the heart of someone whose heart is attached to you.
161. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding, but a faithful man a pious woman will make a Beautiful marriage.
162. Marry someone who is deeply interested in the deen because that is who your children will follow.
163. If you don’t intend to marry her: Keep your hands off another man’s future wife. If you do intend to marry her; keep your hands off until she is your wife.
164. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
165. Don’t stay in a haram relationship with the intention of making it halal someday. Who promised you tomorrow?
Islamic Quotes for Couples
Have a look at our collection of Islamic quotes for couples. You can share them on social media with your photo. So let’s read the Islamic husband and wife quotes below.
166. A righteous wife can make a poor man feel like a king.
167. The couple who pray together, stay together.
168. If your spouse is angry, you should be calm. When one is fire, the other should be water | Umar Ibn Khattab RA
169. The messenger of Allah Said: There is nothing like marriage, for two who love one another.
170. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful in the world. but, rather, choose the one who makes your would beautiful.
171. It is Allah’s mercy upon mankind that he created Spouses for human being for themselves.
172. Do you want a man dancing behind you in the club? Or a man in front of you leading the prayer?
173. Treat your woman with respect, because 1 day someone will do the same to you daughter.
174. A woman dreams of a perfect husband. A man dreams of a perfect wife. But they don’t realize that Allah created them to complete one another.
175. He’s praying for her. She’s praying for him. Little do they know, Allah sealed their fate with each other before they were even born.
Islamic Quotes for Husband
176. You complete half of my Deen.
177. A man should be like a child with his wife, but if she needs him, he should act like a man | Umar Ibn Al-Khattba RA
178. Love your spouse with everything you’ve got.
179. I pray we’re together in Jannah.
180. Don’t build your marriage on your feelings that constantly change. Build your marriage on your faith in Allah.
181. The Most Perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.
Islamic Quotes for Husband and Wife
181. I don’t need a ring. I need his deen. I’d prefer him taking me to Jannah and making me his queen.
182. A righteous Husband/Wife to help you with your worldly and religious affairs in the best treasure anyone could have.
183. I want love that will say: “Not even death will do us part, because we’ll be reunited in Jannah Insya’Allah.
184. Seek a God-fearing spouse, for if they fear God, they will never hurt you.
185. Your wives are your partners. Not your servants | Prophet Muhammad SAW
Read More: Husband and wife quotes on love
Islamic Quotes for Instagram Bio
If you are looking for Islamic quotes for your Instagram bio, then we can help you. Here you will get some beautiful Islamic captions, which you can use as your profile bio.
186. There are no sad endings for those who trust Allah SWT.
187. At the end of the day, our graves will be the same size.
188. Astaghfirullah for my past. Alhamdullilah for my present. Insha Allah for my future.
189. Pray More, Worry Less.
190. Life is a journey from Allah to Allah.
191. Success is calling you five times a day.
192. Sometimes, all it takes is just one prayer to change everything.
193. A believer smiles in public and weeps in private.
194. Only Allah can heal what the Dunya breaks.
195. Yesterday is gone forever, and tomorrow is uncertain. | Imam Ali
196. You never alone because Allah is always with you.
197. Life with Allah is a beautiful journey, enjoy it.
Inspirational Islamic Quotes
As humans, we do wrong, but we should try to overcome it. Islam always gives inspiration to be a better person. Here we have put some inspirational Islamic quotes that will help you.
198. When we repair our relationship with Allah, He repairs everything else for us.
199. Allah is your protector, and he is the best of helpers.
200. If Allah is with you, never to worry who is against you.
201. The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah, even, when it’s in pain.
202. Dua heals all negativity, hurt, anger, worries and depression. Pray to Allah s.w.t. daily.
203. Humanity is but a single Brotherhood: So, make peace with your brethren.
204. Trust Allah when things don’t work out the way you wanted. Allah has something better planned for you.
205. Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.
206. In Him, hope is never dead. In Him, love is never lost.
207. Take every day as a chance to become a better Muslim.
208. Every test is a blessing; every blessing is a Test.
209. Doctors can treat you, but only ALLAH can heal you.
210. Never lose hope in the mercy of Allah.
211. Allah’s timing is perfect in every matter. We don’t always understand the wisdom behind it. But we have to learn to trust it.
212. Don’t take Salah as burden. Allah gifted us salah as a relief from burden.
Islamic Quotes about patience
We face a lot of bad situations where patience can be a solution. Here we have collected Islamic quotes about patience. These quotes will help you relax and find a solution through calm.
213. Be patient for what was written for you was written by the greatest of writers.
214. The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah, even, when it’s in pain.
215. Hard times will pass, sufferings will end. Just don’t be fail in the test of Allah.
216. Patience is not about how long you can wait, but how well you behave while you’re waiting
217. Rather than stressing about things we cannot control, pray to The One in control and find relief.
218. When things are too hard to handle retreat & count your blessings instead
219. You know the past; you know the present. But Allah knows the future. Trust him.
220. I don’t know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow. Allah does.
221. You’re never alone because Allah SWT is always with you.
222. ALLAH Swt is tha best planner. Trust HIM
223. So What if this life isn’t perfect? it’s not Jannah.
224. Behind every smiling face there is an untold story of sabr.
225. Patience is a pillar of faith.
226. Allah is with you when sabr is in you.
These were the best Islamic quotes in English with Images. We hope you enjoyed reading the Islamic quotes on life, Allah, marriage, and couples. Stay with QuotesReady to read new quotes and captions.